Activision has released the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update globally, which is available to download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The latest patch has added the Nuketown Russia map, Grind mode, Raid map, and more, along with a bunch of new rewards to the game. Meanwhile, Activision is giving a Ghost Stealth skin for free; if you want yours, follow the steps below.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Update: Free Ghost Stealth skin
In order to redeem the reward for free, all you have to do is to link your Activision account by doing the following:
- Go to the Settings section in your account, present at the top of your main lobby.
- Now tap on the Link button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Call of Duty button from the options provided.
- It will redirect you to the browser, and you will need to enter your email address and password and click on Login Now.
- After successfully logging in, you shall receive a message saying, “Login successful. Log in using your Call of Duty account,” and the game will relaunch.
- Tap the Call of Duty icon at the login screen to log in to your account.
- Visit your in-game mailbox to collect the Ghost Stealth skin reward.