April 11 brought a new promo into NBA 2K22. The team at 2K Sports has introduced a daily player reward during the Zero Gravity season. Each day, a new player will be added to the game that you can earn via in-game Agendas. The OVR of the players increased until 2K drops a brand new 99 OVR Dark Matter. May 13 brought us that Dark Matter player and it is Richard Jefferson. To earn his card, you’ll need to complete all 25 Agendas, which we’re hoping you’ve kept up with. Here are all the reward players you can earn.
NBA 2K22 Zero Gravity MyTeam Daily Player Rewards
- Play 1 game – 75 OVR Gold Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Play 5 minutes and score 4 points with Zero Gravity Rewards Giannis Antetokounmpo in a game – 76 OVR Gold Vit Krejci
- Score 10 points with Zero Gravity Rewards Vit Krejci in a game – 77 OVR Gold Grant Williams
- Score 4 points in the pain with Zero Gravity Rewards Grant Williams in a game – 78 OVR Gold Shaquille O’Neal
- Make 2 dunks with Zero Gravity Rewards Shaquille O’Neal in a game – 79 OVR Gold Tyronn Lue
- Get 7 assists with Zero Gravity Rewards Tyronn Lue over multiple games – 80 OVR Emerald Alperen Sengun
- Score 23 points with Zero Gravity Rewards Alperen Sengun over multiple games – 81 OVR Emerald Lonzo Ball
- Get 12 assists with Zero Gravity Rewards Lonzo Ball over multiple games – 82 OVR Emerald Patrick Williams
- Get 7 rebounds with Zero Gravity Rewards Patrick Williams over multiple games – 83 OVR Emerald Luka Doncic
- Get 1 double-double with Zero Gravity Rewards Luka Doncic in a game – 84 OVR Sapphire Jay Williams
- Score 15 points and get 5 assists with Zero Gravity Rewards Jay Williams in a game – 85 OVR Sapphire De’Andre Hunter
- Score 33 points with Zero Gravity Rewards De’Andre Hunter in a game – 86 OVR Sapphire Devin Booker
- Score 40 points with Zero Gravity Rewards Devin Booker in a game – 87 OVR Ruby Smush Parker
- Make 6 3-pointers and get 5 assists with Zero Gravity Rewards Smush Parker in a game – 88 OVR Ruby Bill Russell
- Get 18 rebounds with Zero Gravity Rewards Bill Russell over multiple games – 89 OVR Ruby Will Barton
- Get 4 steals with Zero Gravity Rewards Will Barton over multiple games – 90 OVR Amethyst Vinny Del Negro
- Get 20 assists with Zero Gravity Vinny Del Negro over multiple games – 91 OVR Amethyst Brandon Clarke
- Get 5 rebounds and score 15 points with Zero Gravity Rewards Brandon Clarke in a game – 92 OVR Diamond Kenyon Martin Jr.
- Make 4 3’s and get 1 block with Zero Gravity Rewards Kenyon Martin Jr. in a game – 93 OVR Diamond Robert Covington
- Get 6 steals with Zero Gravity Rewards Robert Covington over multiple games – 94 OVR Diamond Rik Smits
- Get 20 rebounds with Zero Gravity Rewards Rik Smits over multiple games – 95 OVR Pink Diamond Latrell Sprewell
- Score 50 points and get 5 rebounds with Zero Gravity Rewards Latrell Sprewell in a game – 96 OVR Pink Diamond Vlade Divac
- Get 10 blocks with Zero Gravity Vlade Divac over multiple games – 97 OVR Galaxy Opal Julius Randle
- Score 40 points in the paint with Zero Gravity Rewards Julius Randle over multiple games – 98 OVR Galaxy Opal Steve Francis
- Make 25 dunks with Zero Gravity Rewards Steve Francis over multiple games – Hall of Fame Limitless Takeout
Finishing all 25 of these will give you access to 99 OVR Dark Matter Richard Jefferson. As you can see, things are starting out relatively low-rated. We’re getting five days of Gold players and then five days of Emeralds. After that, we’ll get three Sapphires, three Rubys, two Amethysts, and three Diamonds. Then, we end on two Pink Diamonds, two Galaxy Opals, and the final Dark Matter.
Like we said above, these Agendas likely won’t be too difficult to do, but you’ll want to keep up with them so you’re not needing to grind a ton of Agendas once the Dark Matter drops. There’s plenty to do in NBA 2K22, including a new Playoffs Moments Agenda set. Letting everything build up is just going to make the grind seem that much more unbearable if you want the Dark Matter at the end.
We will update this post with each daily player as they come.