One of the Fortnite challenges this week is to bury Gnomes at Fort Crumpet and Retail Row. There has been an awful lot of Gnome moving this week, and now it is time to bury some of them it seems.
You can find Pleasant Park towards the north of the map. Retail Row is a named location towards the east side of the island, and is easy to spot. To bury the Gnomes, just go to the spots indicated below, look for the small area of disturbed earth, then interact with it.
You can bury the first gnome in Pleasant Park beside a bench to the north of the soccer pitch.
You can bury the second Gnome at Pleasant Park beside a tree near a house at the northwest of the town.
You can bury the first Gnome at retail row in the blue house right as you enter the town from the west.
You can bury the second Gnome at Retail Row near a yellow house to the south of the town, in a small grassy area beside it.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 5 challenges below:
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Search chests or ammo crates – (0/15) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while crouched (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eliminate IO Guards – (10/20/30/40/50) – 55000 to 22000 XP