Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update is around the corner and is going to release on December 22, 2020 (UTC), adding new maps, modes, weapons, and some nerfs and buffs. The update will be available to download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Along with this, the new battle royale pass, including brand new rewards, will also be available to unlock. You can check out the official patch notes of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 update below.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 Patch Notes
New Ranked Match Season S8
- The new season of Multiplayer Ranked Matches runs from December 2020 to January 2021.
New Season Reward
- New Epic Design: Fennec – Midnight
- New Epic Soldier: Reznov – Winter Wood
New Events and Rewards
- QXR: It is a stable and reliable personal defence weapon. It features an enhanced exclusive gun perk that allows you to change the rate of fire to suit different combat styles.
New Mode – Grind
- Call of Duty’s classic game mode!
- Collect enemy dog tags and send them to storage for points.
- Feel the thrilling strategic sense in the Grind mode!
- Available Maps: Nuketown, Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Firing Range, Raid, Summit, Scrap Treatment Plant, Rust, Hackney Yard, Nuketown, Russia
New Mode – Cookie Check Kill
- For Christmas, you can play a special 10v10 Check Kill mode!
- Available Maps: Crossfire, Firing Range, Takeoff, Meltdown, Rust, Tunisia, Terminal, Hackney Yard
New Map – Nuketown: Russia
- This is a new Nuketown map. Visit Nuketown during the Cold War!
- Available Modes: Front line, team deathmatch, occupation war, main base, confirmation kill, grind, etc.
New Map – Raid Holiday
- Raid Holiday is back!
- Available Modes: Team Deathmatch, Search and Annihilation, Occupation, Main Base, Confirmation Kill, etc.
- BK57: Elite Front Handle – Promotion handle for easy recoil control with high operability is added.
- Razorback: Rapid Fire Perk – A perk that greatly increases the firing speed is added.
- New Basic Appearance System: Do you not like the appearance of the gun with the attachment changed? With the new Basic Appearance System, the gun’s original appearance is preserved even with other attachments attached!
New Mode – Blitz Battle Royale
- Meet Battle Royale, a fast-paced survival competition for 10 minutes!
- Dive to a random spot on the map with the accelerated version of Classic Battle Royale and win in less than 10 minutes!
New Vehicle – Snowboard
- You can acquire snowboards in Battle Royale as a new vehicle. Press a hot key or try using it on your backpack.
- The snowboard is equipped with an accelerator, so it can function in the snow and can be used on other grounds, even at slow speeds.
- Ski Town has been transformed into a true ski resort with 4 lifts, and 4 slopes added!
- The town can be reached using lifts located at outposts, nuclear power plants, dormitories and heat.
- Ski slopes lead to cold wetlands, nursing homes, nuclear power plants, pastures, dorms and hits!
- Reloader Transformation: Equip the reloader variant to automatically reload other weapons in the backpack.
Improvements and optimizations
- Death Machine’s ammunition capacity is greatly increased. During firing, the death machine’s rate of fire increases gradually.
- The equalizer’s ammunition capacity is greatly increased.
- The range of the annihilator’s bullet tracking has been reduced.
- The bulletproof shield’s pistol ammo capacity has been reduced.
- Fennec accuracy when walking or jumping is slightly reduced.
- Fennec-Short MIP lightweight barrel and Fennec-Slightly reduced movement speed without a butt.
- Fennec-Akimbo’s reload speed is slightly reduced.
- Fennec-Akimbo’s damage is slightly reduced.
- Arctic.50-Slightly reduced the firing speed, recoil control and ammo capacity of the MIP blocking magazine.
- HVK30-Medium-range damage of large-calibre ammunition is reduced.
- The weapon switching speed of the baseball bat is reduced.
- Sniper rifles and designated shooter rifles have a stable aiming field of view only for a very short time after aiming.
- You can see if the roof is covered on the Predator Missile viewpoint screen.
- When boarding the XS1 Goliath, the fire button for aimed fire and the fire button for non-aimed fire are displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Cryogenic bombs thrown into burning areas due to Molotov cocktails are destroyed.
- Molotov cocktails thrown into the freezing area of the cryogenic bomb are destroyed.
- Thrown mines can only be triggered through laser contact. No more sliding and prone
- You cannot evade thrown mines.
- Players using bulletproof shields from the front can no longer be tracked when using the Annihilator.
- You can reduce the continuous damage of Molotov cocktails and Thermites with the bulletproof vest puck.
- Dead Silence Puck only applies when the player walks or sits while walking or crawling.
- When the death machine’s ammo runs out from the attack of the undead, it is automatically replaced with the main weapon.
- For advanced ranked matches, a unique icon is displayed on the personal history page.
- You can check the strengths and weaknesses of the attachments in detailed figures in gun production.
- The first person running animation has been optimized.
- Prone position logic has been optimized. You can take a prone position even if there are obstacles behind you.
- Firearm switching logic has been optimized. Switching firearms while running will not slow you down.
- The speed of posture switching between standing, sitting, and prone is optimized.
- The model of the exploded vehicle is optimized. Depending on the actual model size, bullets and projectiles can penetrate the exploded vehicle.
- Reaction skin weapon expression is optimized.
- Details of the upgrade process of Mythic Weapons have been optimized, and guidance instructions have been added.
- Mythic weapon rewards have been optimized.
- The matching algorithm in the multiplayer mode has been optimized. Matching will be conducted with players with similar skills.
- The calculation method of ranking points before occupation and major bases has been optimized. Ranking points provided for occupying/maintaining a target base increase.
- The sharing interface for legendary ranked players has been optimized.
- Multiplayer matching algorithm has been optimized. The level gap between players in the same game has been reduced.
- Grenade explosion area of effect increased.
- The range of effect of cluster bomb explosion has been increased.
- The range increase value of the long shot variant is increased.
- Accuracy increases when aimed at the dense shooting variant.
- The ammo amount limit for automatic acquisition is increased.
- Extended and Void variants now have an independent value increase for sniper rifles.
- Arctic.50 recoil control has been reduced.
- Locations marked by team members on the map are highlighted with a new effect.
- Weapon swap animation while running is optimized.
- The angle and distance for passing obstacles are optimized.
- Character movement is optimized when using the eye icon. The character’s head moves in the direction it looks.
- Battle Royale ranking point calculation method is optimized. Players can check the ranking point calculation in detail.
- The sharing interface for legendary ranked players has been optimized.
- Item acquisition experience is optimized.
- The sound effect of landing air supplies has been optimized.
- The safe zone collapse logic is optimized, and the probability of the safe zone being reduced to a completely water-only area mechanically is greatly reduced.
- The font of the minimap is optimized.
- The altitude bar displayed during parachute/wingsuit flight has been optimized for a lighter design.
- In Battle Royale, Type25, BK57, LK24, Man-O-War, HVK30, Peacekeeper MKII, QXR, NA-45, PDW57, Razorback, BY15, .50GS designs are available.
- You cannot temporarily use KN44, HG40, and Kilo Bolt action designs in Battle Royale.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to switch to a grenade or secondary weapon at the start of a match.
- An issue where the player could not fire at enemies behind the broken glass when applying the simple fire mode has been fixed.
- An issue where players were sometimes unable to fire after being hit by a shock bullet has been fixed.
- An issue where the item list at the bottom of the acquisition list is displayed at the top in Battle Royale mode has been fixed.