PUBG Mobile 1.3 update is about to get released soon, and its beta testing has been over. The upcoming update will add many new features to the game, including new maps, modes, weapons, along with a bunch of improvements and bug fixes.
The main highlight of PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update is the Karakin map which was first introduced in PUBG PC and console version and is now finally making its way to the mobile version of the game.
Here is the complete list of features that have been revealed:
- Karakin Map – Karakin map is a 2×2 map located on the coast of North Africa and will be introduced as a classic map in PUBG Mobile. However, unlike other classic maps of the game, 64 players will be able to join a single match instead of 100.
- Arena Map: Code-C – Code-C is an Arena map that will be added to PUBG Mobile 1.3 update and offer fast-paced gameplay to players because of its small size.
- Demolition Zone – Demolition Zone is a new mechanic added to Karakin map and causes random damage to the buildings and might also turn them into ashes. It has been included to stop players from camping inside the buildings.
- Thin Wall Bullet Penetration – Bullet penetration has also been added to Karakin to let players engage across walls by firing through them.
- Sticky Bombs – Sticky Bombs is another feature that will be added specifically to Karakin. Players can stick these bombs to the walls and blow them up to break the buildings.
- Panzerfaust – Panzerfaust is a map specific firearm which is only available in Karakin and will be available in airdrops. The weapon can provide damage to targets within 6m of the impact point.
- Mosin Nagant – The Mosin Nagant is a new sniper rifle and will only spawn on Erangel and Vikendi. It requires 7.62mm ammo and has almost the same damage rate as that of Kar98k.
- Motor Glider – Motor Glider is a 2-person-vehicle that will be available in the upcoming patch. The vehicle is quite helpful in spotting the enemies and will bring tactical changes to the game.
- Hundred Rhythms: It is a music-themed gameplay mode that will only be available in Erangel. Once it becomes available, an electronic music festival will appear on the map, including a DJ stage, a music arcade machine, and a techno launcher in the music square that players can enjoy.